With the BAMBERGcard you can explore Bamberg at an unbeatable price: This 3-day ticket includes an audio guided tour of the city entitled "Fascination of a World Heritage Site", admission to several museums and collections as well as free travel on the buses and train services in Bamberg and the near vicinity.
What is included:
- Participation in the 2-hour German guided tour of the city entitled "Fascination of a World Heritage Site" or loan of the audio-guided tour in English for 4 hours
- Admission to the following museums and collections:
- Diocesan Museum
- Historical Museum
- Levi Strauss Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- Ludwig Collection
- E.T.A.-Hoffmann House
- Museum of Gardeners and Winegrowers
Please note, that some museums are closed during winter and the BAMBERGcard does not assure access.
- Free use of buses and train services in Bamberg and the near vicinity throughout the period for which the BAMBERGcard is valid. The Levi Strauss Museum is situated outside of the Bamberg route network. If you want to get to the museum by train (S-Bahn), Buttenheim is the nearest train station, located around 2 km from the museum.
per person EUR 14.90 (+ maximum of 3 children up to 6 years old)
The BAMBERGcard is a travel ticket, voucher and admission ticket in one. However, it is only valid if it has been properly issued, i.e. has a validity period and your signature on it. The services which you use are acknowledged on the back of the BAMBERGcard. This means that each service can only be used once. This does not apply to trips by bus and train in the city and the near vicinity; you can make as many of these as you wish by showing the BAMBERGcard.
BAMBERGcard holders receive discounts on selected offers:
20 % on theatre tickets at the ETA Hoffmann Theatre
20 % on tickets for the puppet theatre
20% on tickets for the Rose Garden Serenades - box office only
Reduced fee for the guided tour of Schloss Seehof Palace (3,00 € instead of 4,00 €)
Reduced fee for the guided tour of the New Residence (3,50 € instead of 4,50 €)