Sprache:
 

Tickets

Shop

Pauschalen

Gruppenreisen

Veranstaltungen

North pavilion of the St. Michael monastery garden

One of the garden pavilions, the North Pavilion, in the former St. Michael's Monastery complex serves as a passageway between the Baroque terraced garden and the Reuthersberg hill with its orchards

The pavilion was built around 1745/1746 by Conrad Fink.
Above the passageway on the ground floor, connected by a curved external staircase, is a room on the first floor that is occasionally used for exhibitions. The footpath continues north to Untere Sandstraße, and south past the Dolphin Fountain towards the Old Town.

Advertisements

Tips