BAMBERGcard - Your 3-day discovery ticket
Perfect for your city tour!
Your online BAMBERGcard is a travel ticket, voucher and admission ticket in one.
With the BAMBERGcard you can explore Bamberg at an unbeatable price:
This 3-day ticket includes admission to several museums and collections as well as free travel on the buses and train services in Bamberg and the near vicinity.
- Individual city tour per Smartphone App (You will get a personal code at Tourist Information to download the city tour free of charge)
participation in the "World Heritage Fascination" - city tour (Only on Saturdays in July and August available)
- Use of bus & train during the entire period of validity of the BAMBERGcard, any number of journeys in the entire line network of Stadtwerke Bamberg and selected lines in the vicinity.
- Admission to the following museums and collections:
- Diocesan Museum
- Museum of History
- Natural History Museum
- Ludwig Collection in the Old Town Hall
- The Market Gardeners' and Wine-Growers' Museum
- Franconian Brewery Museum
- The Farmers' Museum of Frensdorf
(Please note that some museums are closed on Mondays and during the winter months, therefore limiting your access with the BAMBERGcard)
- Print out the Bambergcard to ensure it is valid.
- Come to Tourist Information for your personal App-Code for the guided tour per App!
- If you want to reach the Levi Strauss Museum by train, Altendorf is the nearest train station, about 2 km from the museum. Additional ticket necessary for the connection Strullendorf to Altendorf.
- Please note that the E.T.A. Hoffmann House is closed for renovation until the end of 2024.
BAMBERGcard holders receive additional discounts on selected offers.
(+ maximum 3 children up to 6 years)