The Bamberg beer-tasting experience
The city and its beer create the perfect symbiosis!
Experience the many facets of Bamberg's beer during the BierSchmecker tour, including a guided tour, followed by a beer-tasting session and a traditional dish. Together with an expert, you can explore the flavours of three very different Bamberg beers.
- 3pm: Guided tour on the history of the city and its beer
- 5pm: Beer-tasting with explanations by the guide. This includes a pale ale, a wheat beer and a smoked beer (0.1l each); followed by a meal: Bamberg-style roast pork with crackling, savoy cabbage and a dumpling
If necessary, the sequence can be changed.
- Theme-related guided tour
- Beer-tasting (see programme)
- Bamberg-style roast pork with crackling, savoy cabbage and a dumpling
Available for groups of 10 or more
Also bookable in combination with lunch, on weekends only
27,- € per person
surcharge € 0,50 per person for foreign language guide
Duration: 4 hours
Validity: 2017 available all year round